Review of the slot machine Money Train 2
Specifications of Money Train 2 slot machine:
|playing field||5 rows with 4 reels each|
|Number of lines||40|
|Minimum bet||10 $|
|Maximum bet||1000 dollars|
Combinations are considered to be prizes if they are lined up from left to right and consist of at least three identical symbols. There are no progressive jackpots and risk games in Money Train 2, but even without them, the gameplay is incredibly interesting and exciting.
How to play Money Train 2 - the essence of the game
The game interface is slightly different from the original game, and this time everything you need is under the reels. Here we will go into detail about everything you need to know to play Money Train 2 slot. Experienced players can skim through this part or skip ahead to the next section.
The skull with exhaust pipes is the wild symbol in this game, and it can substitute for all regular symbols to help you land winning combinations. If 5 of them land on a payline, they pay as much as the most profitable Necromancer symbol, which increases your stake by 20x. If you scroll down you can read all about the bonus features, the illustrations will also help you.
Your bet can range from 20p to £20 and is adjusted using the plus and minus symbols below the reels. You can also turn the game sound on or off using the speaker icon, as well as turn on the fast playback option using the double arrow icon. And finally, you can set the autoplay feature from 10 to 1000 autospins, you can even choose endless spins.
This time, the developers have moved away from the theme of the wild west. The developers presented the design and design of the slot in the steampunk style, which looks very fresh and unusual. Game symbols in the machine are divided into expensive, cheap and additional symbols:
- Expensive. Necromancer, collector, sniper, payer;
- Cheap. Spades, hearts, clubs, diamonds (steampunk style);
- Additional characters. Wild - substitutes for all symbols on the reels for payline wins.
Money Train 2 (Money Train 2) is a continuation of the cult first part, loved by gamblers for its dynamic gameplay and generous bonuses. Now the video slot has become even more interesting, thanks to improved graphics and a couple of additional features. For example, the developers of the Relax Gaming studio decided in the second part to raise the maximum multiplication to x50000 of the player's bet.
In the bonus game there are various set of symbols. Where each of them has its own unique features. Let's look at them:
- Silver gear - increases your winnings (from x1 to x10);
- Golden gear - increases your winnings (from x20 to x200);
- Payer - adds its own value to all other visible symbols on the reels (increases their multiplier by x1);
- Collector - collects all visible values on the reels and adds them to its own value;
- Collector Payer - collects all visible values into its own value, then pays out the updated value to each symbol;
- Sniper - adds values from 3 to 8 to other bonus symbols. It can act on the same bonus symbol several times;
- Reset + 1 - sets the remaining spins counter to 4 (valid throughout the bonus game), resets after the end of the game;
- Necromancer - Brings back to life from 1 to 6 already used non-permanent special bonus symbols (the effect of animated characters is repeated).
Bonus in the game Money Train 2
The slot has very interesting and unusual bonuses in 1win. And we will tell you about each of them below. The main one is the Money Cart Bonus Round feature. It is triggered if you get 3 Bonus symbols (a gold symbol is also equal to the bonus symbol). You can also buy a bonus game ("BUY FEATURE" button), for this you will have to pay x100 coins from your bet. After that, three free spins will follow, if a new symbol appears on the field, then the number of free spins is updated.
Pros and cons
Advantages of the Money Train 2 slot machine:
- Respins with a progressive multiplier;
- Free spins with 11 special symbols;
- High volatility and the opportunity to win 50,000 times your bet;
- Buying the bonus round increases the RTP up to 98%.
Disadvantages of the Money Train 2 slot machine:
- The maximum bet has been reduced so that the maximum sterling payout is essentially the same as the first game;
- Sometimes the game freezes.